Catch Thieves in the Act & Zero in On Critical Details
Wireless CCTV Security Cameras
Workplace security cameras are widespread amongst businesses within Auckland and the rest of New Zealand. Investing in High Definition CCTV technology is essential for your business because it:
- Reduces customer & employee theft
- Monitors entry & exit points
- Keeps your staff & business safe
- Increases employee productivity & customer service
- Helps you track your workplace health & safety practices
Choosing Your Best Business Surveillance Camera System
Installing a high-quality High Definition CCTV system is one of the best investments your business can make. As well as providing you with video access both on and offsite via your tablet or smartphone, you also can access footage of an incident from the past 30, 60 or 90 days. You can then take the footage into a Health and Safety or staff meeting and even give copies to the police or interested parties.
With over 20 years in the security industry, we will provide you with the right CCTV security camera system for your business. We do this by listening to what you want to achieve and then evaluating your workplace site to identify the best type, placement and number of CCTV cameras needed. We offer a complete security service, supplying, designing, installing and maintaining your surveillance camera systems to give you that all important peace of mind.
Contact us at 0800 425 576 to know more about our home and business CCTV and Security systems installation services in Auckland. With our aim to deliver a personalised level of commercial and residential camera installation, we are known to be one of the most trusted security teams in Auckland.
Benefits of High Definition CCTV Security Cameras
We only recommend High Definition CCTV camera systems. With exceptional picture quality, you can focus on small details like never before.
Benefits of using HD CCTV systems include:
- Easily viewable day & night footage
- Quick & simple playback and reviewing
- Clearer pictures for better identification
- Live footage direct to your phone or tablet
- Night vision enabled cameras
With the wide range of security cameras and recording software on the market, we can offer you a solution which fits your needs and your budget, such as:
- Motion detection activated cameras
- Pan or tilting cameras
- Number plate recognition technology
- Instant snapshot capture
- Footage reviews of past 30, 60 or 90 days
Business CCTV Gallery
OK, So You Want To Know More,
What Happens Next?
- Call us now on 0800 42 55 76
- We will arrange a convenient time to meet with you
- Listen to your concerns and design a CCTV camera layout
- Send you a written no obligation proposal
- Answer any questions you may have
- If all looks good arrange to install the system within 10 days
Find Out More About Smartair Swipe Card Access Control Systems
Our team of Auckland security specialists is all highly trained in identifying your specific needs and installing electronic security systems to match these perfectly. If you are simply wanting a swipe access solution for your front door, we can help. If you need a more sophisticated entry control system, we’re also the right access control team for you.
Book Your Business CCTV Consultation
Today 0800 42 55 76
Your next step is to book your free no-obligation Auckland business security consultation today. We’ll evaluate your property to identify the best type, placement, and number of home surveillance cameras to best fit your needs